Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blessings come in all forms

I had to remind myself that blessings come in all forms.. what we perceive as good.. and bad.. even though I may see it as a bad thing.. good things may come from it.. Need to keep hanging on to that Faith.. cuz that's what this is about right.. Faith... Hope.. and Love.. if it's not.. don't burst my bubble!.. Don't think I can handle that right now.. my ego is a bit bruised.. and of course I see it as bad....but I know.. I have done this before.. things that I think are horrible end up being the best things.. because I learned from it.. and it makes you stronger.. maybe I need to look at the direction I am going.. maybe I need to change it.. ? so much in this head of mine.. feeling a bit overwhelmed.. trying to sort it all out.. of course I won't be able to do that all in one night.. and clearly I have not been able to do it in the last 40 so years!! LOL.. really I am laughing out loud!..
I still wonder..

I still dream...

now to make it reality! that's the part I haven't figured out how to do yet..

if you have any pointers.. I am all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment