Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another move??


Yes I moved again.. a bigger better house.. has 3 bedrooms, and a fantastic view.. I have to admit though.. I have never moved so much in my life as I have these last 3 yrs.. but then life is about movement.. LOL.. I should not take that so literally though hey.. well the new place is great.. its a much healthier environment..its not that much larger then the other house we were in.. its just all the space is now usable..the old house had a basement that really wasn't used for much other than storage.. here I have a storage room off the garage.. but the 3 bedrooms is so nice to have.. especially now I have room for an office.. and a spare room. Cats have settled in nicely.. as have the humans..

So hopefully this place will hold us for a few years.. be able to save some money to one day maybe buy our own place.. we will see how that goes..

Blessings to you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment